Marit's blog


Thursday, October 19, 2006

Today I will tell you more about my dog, Trigger. I am so glad that I have got a dog, because I get out every day. He is like a clock, and he tells med when he wants us to go for a walk.
Before I got this dog, I almost ever went for a walk. I had always other stuff to do. But no I really like this walks with my dog every day.
When we are out walking, I am talking to him. That is very great, because he cannot answere me, and he is always agree with me. He just looks at me with his beautiful eyes.

Today I took him to the park where we usually go everyday. But today I brougt a little ball.
Trigger was running after the ball, again and again. But he wanted me to come to him, so I could not stand still and wait for him to get back with the ball. No, I had to go to him and grab the ball again. This way I also got more out of this trip. When we got home I gave him a bath, and no he is sleeping and waiting for the next walk later on.

I met a lady today too with an other dog, and she told me that she had heard that dogs cannot see so good. We discussed this, but we were agree that this cannot be right. Both our dogs runs after cats which can be fare ahead of us, so we think that dog can see good too. I am wondering if anyone can tell me more about dog and there eyes. Can they see good or not?
posted by Marit Raade Olsen at 7:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


If you didn't find what you where looking for on this site, take a look at the WebRings bellow.
Its all about Dogs, right? :-)

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.